IBM Case Manager
At Cloud Power Luxembourg sa, we are on a mission to support companies of all sizes by providing top-notch IT services.
Our goal is to enable businesses to effectively utilize the resources offered by IT and modern technologies, empowering them to thrive in the face of constant changes and new challenges in the future.
To strengthen our teams, we are looking for several IBM Case Manager Developers. Freelance or Permanent positions.
- Bachelor Degree or higher in IT related studies
- 3 years of proven experience as IBM Case Manager Developer
- French - English (Read-Speak-Write)
- Using the interperability capabilities of the acquired Case Management to implement the necessary integrations with local and corporate information systems
- Using the extensibility and development capabilities of the acquired Case Management Framework in an efficient and sustainable way
- Sharing their knowledge about the Case Management Framework with the project team and assist them when necessary
- Setup of the development environment adapted to the Case Management strategy including continous integration and automated testing (unit tests)
- Define the extensibility strategy and approach while ensuring efficient management and reusability of code and avoiding branching
- Configure, customize and extend/develop the system according to the client's needs and following the defined extensibily strategy and approach
- Develop/adapt interoperability interfaces to implement required integration with local and corporate information systems
- Assist/Support the deployment and configuration of the sytem
- Implement user requirements
- Perfom prototyping
- Participate in pertinent meetings
- Produce the relevant documentation
Your Technical Skills
- IBM Case Manager/IBM Content Foundation/ IBM Calendar Module / IBM DaejaViewone/ IBM Datacap,...
- Java/JEE technologies and architectures; Java tools and frameworks (Spring Spring MVC, Hibernate),...
- Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and in particular Web services (WSDL, SOAP, Rest etc,...
Expertise in the following domains would be an asset :
- Database design and SQL, PL/SQL, Oracle RDBMS BPML 2.0
- UML (Unified Modelling Language) or equivalent, case tools
- RUP (Rational Unified Process), Agile, Scrum or similar methdology
- Adobe Confusion
- IBM System Monitor
What We Offer
We are a human-sized company where the human being is at the center of our preoccupations.
You'll join a young working environment with local management. Our projects are at the cutting edge of the latest technologies.
By working at Cloud-Power, you'll be helping to deliver IT services that have an impact on everyday life. You'll have access to our training libraries and be encouraged to take certifications in your areas of expertise.
We offer salaries and benefits in line with the market and your experience such as :
- A salary that matches your skills and experience
- A representative company car with fuel card or a financial compensation
- Telephone, laptop and related necessary material to accomplish your mission
- Home working and remote working when possible
- Complementary medical insurance
- Regular teambuilding events
- A pleasant working environment